Duck is a domesticated and clumsy duck and is one ofLittle Bear
's friends. She has yellow feathers, an orange beak, orange webbed feet, and a long neck.
Slow and smart at the same time, Duck tends to get herself into comical situations. She lives in a nest, although in one episode, she expressed a longing for a house and tried to live in a houseboat.
- Duck was hatched in a nest of chicks, because "some eggs got mixed up", so Little Bear taught her to fly when she was a duckling.
- Duck never had ducklings of her own, but she has been seen babysitting them, the youngest named Little Peep.
- Duck loves playing "princess" and pretend.
- Duck loves Mother Bear's chocolate cake.
- In the episode "The Wedding" she and Hen were bridesmaids in Mr. and Mrs. Skunk's wedding, Cat walks her down the aisle, and they dance together at the wedding reception.
- In the episode "Duck Loses Her Quack", she loses her ability to quack while trying to teach Little Peep and her sisters how to quack like grownup ducks.